It is a fact that the internet has now become the common means of people to look for the things they want. Whenever they want to buy something, they would grab their computer’s mouse and type their desired item to know where they can get it. You will of course need a browser to do all these things. Without one, you cannot browse or search for anything on the web. There are lots of web browsers to choose from, but Mozilla Firefox seems to be a better choice due to its user-friendly features and the ease of using this browser. A good thing is that you can now download Firefox to get an improved and better browser for free. This Firefox review will reveal the things that you can get from this web browser.
• It can also use whatever platform or profile you choose as a similar profile format is kept regardless of the platform. What this means is that whether you’ve stored your profile on an NTFS through FUSE or on the FAT23 division, you can be rest assured that you will be able to access it whether you are using a USB flash drive, Linux or Windows.
• Tabbed browsing – This allows you to open different web pages within the same window, which in turn speeds up your web browsing. It is also less burdensome on the system, particularly on your PC’s memory.
• Add-ons – The web browser has managed to obtain a big developer community to provide add-ons in order to enhance the user’s browsing experience. Accessing the add-in site is possible through “Tools>Add-ons>Get Extensions”. Recommended and popular extensions include BlueOrganizer, which can be used for managing bookmarks as well as McAffee SiteAdvisor that warns you of dangerous websites.
• Installation is also very easy. No pop-ups will appear asking the user to register. If you are using Windows and you’re installing the web browser for the first time, you’ll be asked to agree to the User Account Control. After that, the Mozilla Firefox updates silently. On the other hand, if you are updating it from an older version, it checks the add-ons to know the ones you’ve installed and the ones that came from third-party vendors. The browser will ask if you want to disable any of the third-party add-ons. All add-ons from third-parties are prevented from installing automatically. Instead, you will be presented with a choice to block or allow them on a per-case standing.
If you want to download the latest version of Mozilla Firefox, you can always look for sites that offer this software for free. You can also read some Firefox reviews to be sure if this web browser will really suit your needs.
- Firefox is available in more than 70 languages thanks to the contributions of Mozilla community members from around the world. Click here
- Download Firefox for Android and Mobile: Fast. Smart. Safe. Click here
- Firefox Tips & Tricks, Tutorials and support. Click here
- Download Mozilla Firefox 19 be part of the next version of Firefox. Click here
- Download Firefox 21 free – Click Here